The title of your home page

Your Links

Popular Posts

download tees maar khan full movie


Adapted from the Peter Sellers starrer After The Fox, the film is all about con man Tabrez aka Tees Maar Khan (Kumar) who's one of the most wanted criminals in the country. His girlfriend is Anya Khan (Kaif), a wannabe actress who's looking for the big break.

TMK gets the assignment of his life when he's asked to steal gold and antiques worth over Rs 500 crore from a running

train a heist that would require over 200 people to help him out.

So he poses as a film director, befriends a village promising the locals roles in the film and even convinces superstar Aatish Kapoor (Khanna) to act in it. How he manages to pull it off and even bags an Oscar for his 'debut movie' is what the rest of the film is about.
WHAT'S HOT: With TMK, Farah changes her style, narrative and treatment to a considerable extent. The gags begin from the first reel itself when she shows TMK learning the tricks of the trade while in his mother's womb. The sequence sets the tone for the entire film.

The first half is packed with loads of 'highlights' and hilarious moments. The humour is brazen, in-your-face and considerably loud. But it works because it follows the essence of the film.

TMK is like an outrageous spoof and it should be viewed keeping that in mind. Farah maintains that tempo throughout be it the hero-heroine relationship, the cops, the villagers, the Bollywood superstar or the baddies each chapter is a take-off.

The director also does a super job with her ensemble cast and each character comes with a distinct trait TMK's team (Soda, Burger and Dollar), the Bollywood-struck mother (Apara Mehta), the superstar's wig-wearing secretary (Sudhir Pandey), the evil conjoined twins (Raghu and Rajiv) and the bumbling cops (Murli Sharma and 'naughty boy' Aman Varma).

While Katrina  Kaif rocks Sheila Ki Jawaani, Salman Khan's entry in the Wallah Re Wallah song is guaranteed to bring the house down.

And don't miss Anil Kapoor's revival of his Oscar-winning jig with slum kids. The Happy Ending song during the end credits is one of the biggest highlights. Shirish Kunder does a fabulous job with the dialogues and the background score.

Farah's presentation of Akshay Kumar is brilliant and the actor is super in the comic sequences. Akshaye Khanna as the Oscar ka bhookha superstar is magic on screen. Even in a short role, he makes a solid impact.
WHAT'S NOT: The weak point is the story. If you're looking for logic, you will question why the stuff is being transferred on a local train. Also why the biggest con man isn't living in a palatial house. The fact that Farah hasn't written this film, shows.

You expect things to pick up in the second half; you expect some more drama; you expect novelty. The build-up towards the climax begins very early in the film so there are huge expectations from this heist. That portion needed to have a bigger impact.

Also, to establish TMK as one of the deadliest con men, there should have been some more sequences with him pulling off awe-inspiring stunts. The entire segment of the headless ghost is a waste it doesn't go with the film's flow. Katrina's longest scene in the film is the Sheila Ki Jawaani song. In the rest of the film, she has only one-liners.
WHAT TO DO: TMK has too many highlights forget the logic and watch it.

Related Articles :


Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello there and thank you for your info - I’ve definitely picked up

something new from right here. I did however expertise some technical
points using this web

site, since I experienced to reload the website a lot of
times previous

to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web hosting
is OK? Not that

I'm complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will often affect your

placement in google and can damage your high-quality score if ads and

marketing with Adwords. Well I’m adding this RSS to my email and can look out for a lot more of your respective fascinating content. Ensure that you update

this again very soon..
My site: spanish number dictionary

Anonymous said...

I have recently started a web site, the information you
offer on this web

site has helped me greatly. Thank you for all of your time & work.
Have a look at my blog post http://www.alvinleeart.com/

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme.
Did you make this website yourself or did you

hire someone to do it for you? Plz answer back as I'm looking to construct my own blog and

would like to find out where u got this from. thanks a lot
Also visit my site - ">holiday

Anonymous said...

hi!,I like your writing so much! share we communicate more about your
post on AOL? I need an expert on this area to solve my problem.
Maybe that's you! Looking forward to see you.
Look into my blog :: costa blanca x head office

Anonymous said...

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and
wanted to say that I've really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your

rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!
Here is my website ... setenilspain.soup.io

Anonymous said...

I'm very happy to read this. This is the type of manual that needs to be given and not the

accidental misinformation that's at the other blogs. Appreciate
your sharing this best doc.
Also see my page - home.btconnect.com

Anonymous said...

I discovered your weblog site on google and check a number of of your
early posts. Continue to keep up the excellent operate.

I just further up your RSS feed to my MSN Information Reader.


In search of forward to reading extra from you later on!

Also visit my site : http://www.shinken-monitoring.org/

Anonymous said...

Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend
your website, how can i subscribe for a blog web site?
The account helped me a

acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear

idea
Check out my site ; source

Anonymous said...

I'm curious to find out what blog platform you have been using? I'm experiencing some small security
issues with my latest website and I would like to find something more risk-free.
Do you have any solutions?
Also visit my web-site :: linnaeus.zoology.gla.ac.uk

Anonymous said...

Heya i’m for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It


truly helpful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something again and aid others like you helped me.
Feel free to surf my site ; brigand

Anonymous said...

Right now it seems like Drupal is the top blogging platform out there right now.
(from what I've read) Is that

what you're using on your blog?
My website : exudates

Anonymous said...

Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it's really

informative. I’m going to watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue

this in future. Numerous people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!
Feel free to surf my webpage :: http://ziing.com/index.php?do=/blog/6061/online-classified-ads-how-active-listening-will-buying-through-classifieds

Anonymous said...

I do agree with all the ideas you've presented in your post. They're really

convincing and will definitely work. Still, the posts are too short for novices.
Could you please extend them a little from next time? Thanks
for the post.
Here is my web-site ; graphics design

Anonymous said...

Attractive part of content. I simply stumbled

upon your web site and in accession capital to assert that I get in

fact enjoyed account your weblog posts. Any way I will be subscribing on

your augment or even I fulfillment you get entry to consistently fast.
my webpage :: bcwmgy080.pixnet.net

Anonymous said...

There is noticeably a bunch to identify about this.
I assume you made certain good points in

features also.
Also visit my webpage - lickthatspoon.blogspot.fr

Anonymous said...

Fantastic site. A lot of helpful

info here. I’m sending it to a few pals ans also

sharing in delicious. And certainly, thanks to your

sweat!
Also see my website: www.kelskitchen.co.nz

Anonymous said...

I just like the valuable information you provide to your

articles. I will bookmark your weblog and test again here


frequently. I am relatively sure

I’ll learn many new stuff right right

here! Good luck for the next!
Also see my webpage: http://ccomptes.antadis.fr

Anonymous said...

Once I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new
feedback are added-

checkbox and now every time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment.


Is there any method you'll be able to remove me

from that service? Thanks!
Here is my page ; altervista.org

Anonymous said...

Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing some research on that.
And he

actually bought me lunch because I found it for him smile Therefore
let me rephrase that:

Thanks for lunch!
Also visit my blog post - http://Ignitemission.kr/

Anonymous said...

Howdy I am so glad I found your webpage, I really found you by mistake,
while I was searching on Askjeeve for something

else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thank

you for a fantastic post and a all round

thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design),
I don’t have time to read it all at the minute but I
have book-marked it and also

included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much

more, Please do keep up the awesome job.
Feel free to surf my blog http://www.romanlegion.com/

Anonymous said...

Hmm is anyone else having problems with the images on this blog loading?
I'm trying

to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the
blog. Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

Look at my homepage ... pixnet.net

Anonymous said...

I read this article completely about the difference of newest and previous technologies, it's remarkable article.

my web site ... vitamine a

Anonymous said...

Hello! I've been reading your web site for a while now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Porter Texas! Just wanted to mention keep up the great work!

Also visit my web site all inclusive ads

Anonymous said...

I am curious to find out what blog system you're working with? I'm having some minor security
issues with my latest site and I would like to find something more secure.
Do you have any recommendations?
Also visit my website - www.penpalspoint.com

Anonymous said...

I am not sure where you're getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend some

time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for excellent

information I was looking for this information for my mission.

Here is my website Courses.Migrantclinician.org

Anonymous said...

It is appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time
to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or

suggestions. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I wish

to read even more things about it!

Feel free to surf to my webpage - itisberenini.eu

Anonymous said...

Good site! I really love how it is simple on my eyes and the data are well written.


I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new
post has been made. I've subscribed

to your feed which must do the trick! Have a great day!

Feel free to surf to my web page ... www.Laplaya-dominicana.com

Anonymous said...

Magnificent goods from you, man. I have be mindful your stuff

previous to and you are just extremely wonderful. I really like what
you have obtained here,

really like what you're stating and the best way in which you say it. You're making

it enjoyable and you still care for to stay it sensible.
I can not wait to learn much more from you. This is actually a

wonderful web site.

My blog post :: social.zarya-chern.ru

Recent Posts

Recent Movies

Loading...

VIDEO

ENTER-TAB1-CONTENT-HERE

RECENT POSTS

ENTER-TAB2-CONTENT-HERE

POPULAR POSTS

ENTER-TAB3-CONTENT-HERE
 

download hindi,english movie in free,full movies Copyright © 2012 Clipper Theme | Boutique Wordpress Theme by Blogger Templates